Tears and Tantrums Parenting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pack ups

2 posters

Go down

Pack ups Empty Pack ups

Post by Sarah Y Mon Jan 14, 2008 3:08 am

This is one that confusses me sometimes, My daughter is picky with her food and suffers with Lactose intollerance where as my son will eat most things I put in his pack ups..
What do you usually put in pack ups to give your children some variety and thats healthy?

Mine usually consist of a sandwich/wrap- Ham,Honey,Cheese or Tuna,A piece of fruit or a fruit salad, pears,apples,satsumas,grapes,pomegranete or I do carrot & cucumber sticks. Every so often I put a little chocolate roll in as a treat,I also put in a small bag of mini cheddars which my daughter seems to be okay with.I always give them water in their pack ups, they have very little juice, If they do have juice at home it's fresh.
Sarah Y
Sarah Y
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 143
Who Are You? : Mum of two
Registration date : 2008-01-10

Back to top Go down

Pack ups Empty Re: Pack ups

Post by Tai Mon Jan 14, 2008 3:34 am

Whe I was at school, I always remember mum giving us a sandwich or similar always freshly made and with salad (i was fussy and only had chicken salad or tuna and cucumber), yogurt, a bottle of juice. We also has something like a penguin bar (that was all the chocolate we were allowed during the week except on a friday after school as a treat). The others always had crisps but as I say I was fussy and normally had more fruit.
Tai
Tai
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 301
Who Are You? : Mum to Tobey
Registration date : 2008-01-09

http://www.tearsandtantrumsparenting.com

Back to top Go down