Tears and Tantrums Parenting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BULLYING

+2
Tai
Mandsmunchkins
6 posters

Go down

BULLYING Empty BULLYING

Post by Mandsmunchkins Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:39 am

I would like to talk about my experience of bullying - this has happened to me very very recently (October) and its taken me quite a long time to get myself back together.

I know the majority of you girls and I unfortunately have not been able to discuss this (only with 3 friends really) all will become clear later.

As you know I am renewing my wedding vows in May this year. I had a friend and after I had asked her daughter to be my FG and bought her dress, tiara, wand and wings - two weeks later announced to me that she would be emmigrating to Oz. I was shocked, but happy for them, thought that it would be the most fantastic adventure. She did however tell me they would be back for my renewal or they may even go after, ok I thought.

Unfortunately this friend decided to turn round one day and when asked by a mutual friend when she would be going to Oz said they would be going in Feb/March. This friend then said to her aah but what about Mands renewal, to which she replied, well you can't wait around for people can you surprise

I was somewhat taken aback by what was said and after careful consideration contacted this friend and informed her that I would be retracting my FG position as I felt I was being unfair in asking them to pay 100's of pounds to come back from Oz for a weekend when they had only been there about 6 weeks! This friend did not take this too well and turned very very nasty on me!

This is where the bullying started ... she went on to a forum she knew I was a member of and she looked through all the postings I had made. She found one where I had asked for help as my son was being bullied at school ... she printed off that topic and she gave it to the bullies mother!!! I have since been subjected to a vicious hate compaign ever since!

I have been shouted abuse at outside the school gate. I have been called nasty nasty names, as have Jack, and Phil. I have been told by the bully that she hates me and that they are planning to come to my renewal hotel and smash all the tables up.

Jack has had a school table pushed into his stomach by this bully (a girl would you believe) which he had to go to first aid. The head master is nasty to me and our son Jack and has told Phil he cannot believe what I wrote on the net! Phil looked at him and said - she was asking for advice how wrong is that??

I am too frightened to go into the school playground and I drop the boys at school on a morning and leave straight away and then on a night I sit in my car until 3.30pm and when I see the boys or a friend of mine I go in.

Its been a very difficult 2 and a half months - we have had to contact the registrar, the hotel and the photographer, so that they are all aware should someone ring and try and cancel.

I also know that both the FG's mum and the bully's mum are constantly watching me on this other site. I feel like I am constantly having to watch over my shoulder.

Jack is still having problems from time to time with the bully - like being kicked but the teacher has moved her away from Jack and things improve all the time.

I thought by talking about my bullying it may just help someone knowing that someone else has been through it/going through it and we can maybe work things out together x

Love Mands xxx
Mandsmunchkins
Mandsmunchkins
Forum Toddler
Forum Toddler

Female
Number of posts : 165
Who Are You? : Married
Registration date : 2008-01-13

Back to top Go down

BULLYING Empty Re: BULLYING

Post by Tai Fri Jan 18, 2008 10:27 am

I never realised things had got so bad!! I knew there were problems but this is just disgusting!! Unfortunately I dont have much advice as Iv never been in this situation. I can only imagine its horrible having to be careful with what you say to people on this other forum because they are watching you!
Is terrible that you have to go through this hun. I only hope that something can be done about this.

Love and hugs

tai xx
Tai
Tai
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 301
Who Are You? : Mum to Tobey
Registration date : 2008-01-09

http://www.tearsandtantrumsparenting.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandsmunchkins Sat Jan 19, 2008 8:05 am

Tai wrote:I never realised things had got so bad!! I knew there were problems but this is just disgusting!! Unfortunately I dont have much advice as Iv never been in this situation. I can only imagine its horrible having to be careful with what you say to people on this other forum because they are watching you!
Is terrible that you have to go through this hun. I only hope that something can be done about this.

Love and hugs

tai xx

Thanks Tai x

Unfortunately there is nothing that can be done - the forum people I went to would not do anything even though she had infringed the rules of the forum by printing out my post and not only handed it to the bullys mother but also showed other people in the school playground. Seems silly to have terms and conditions set in place but not to follow them.

If the bullying were to carry on then I would just contact the police. Phil doesn't want me to do that, but if it carries on then I just may have to.

Love Mands xxx
Mandsmunchkins
Mandsmunchkins
Forum Toddler
Forum Toddler

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Tai Sat Jan 19, 2008 8:09 am

I bet if it were their child on the receiving end of bullying they would think twice! To think that grown adults are resorting to playground antics! Its disgusting
Tai
Tai
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 301
Who Are You? : Mum to Tobey
Registration date : 2008-01-09

http://www.tearsandtantrumsparenting.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandsmunchkins Sat Jan 19, 2008 9:35 am

Tai wrote:I bet if it were their child on the receiving end of bullying they would think twice! To think that grown adults are resorting to playground antics! Its disgusting

I think they would too x

I have to say I am absolutely gobsmacked! surprise the bully has just called for Jack ! Phil thinks that she is melting hmmm me thinks not as she was kicking Jack this week at school. Besides after all the trouble with her mother and her I really do not want them anywhere near my house! I can't stand the little miss, her mother or the spy that spied on me in the first place and turned my life into a HUGE upset.

Love Mands xxx
Mandsmunchkins
Mandsmunchkins
Forum Toddler
Forum Toddler

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by paulysmum Sun Jan 20, 2008 4:39 pm

My god this really sickens me so sorry for what you are going through my daughter was bullied terribly at school for being pretty i know that sounds silly but they were totally jealous of her made her life a misery she had lots of time off because of it .
She lost all her confidence it was heartbreaking

Deb x
paulysmum
paulysmum
Forum Baby
Forum Baby

Female
Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-01-17

http://paulsplace.lifediscussion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandsmunchkins Mon Jan 21, 2008 9:42 am

paulysmum wrote:My god this really sickens me so sorry for what you are going through my daughter was bullied terribly at school for being pretty i know that sounds silly but they were totally jealous of her made her life a misery she had lots of time off because of it .
She lost all her confidence it was heartbreaking

Deb x

Awwww your poor daughter x its disgusting she was treated so badly because she is so pretty. God they make you sick. I really hope her bullies get whats coming to them hun, the poor thing, no wonder she has lost her confidence.

I was bullied at school also and it annoys me to think that mums are bullying me now! Some people should really get a life shouldn't they?

Love Mands xxx
Mandsmunchkins
Mandsmunchkins
Forum Toddler
Forum Toddler

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by paulysmum Tue Jan 22, 2008 6:48 am

yes they should mands
paulysmum
paulysmum
Forum Baby
Forum Baby

Female
Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-01-17

http://paulsplace.lifediscussion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by bikermum Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:18 am

i was bullied badly at school for many years, nothing was every done about it, mostly it was verbal abuse and it turned physical when i was sat on a table during lunch time and one of the bullies walked up to me and slapped me hard across the face for no reason, i was so shocked i just sat there and stared at her until she bottled and left, it went from there to being pushed about, things being moved from my locker and the school never ever did anything. i finally snapped one day and pinned one of the lads to a wall he was only 5'3 and i was 5'7 i catually lifted him by his throat of the floor so he was eye level with me, told him to leave me alone and dropped him, ironically i was then suspended for a few weeks but the bullying did at last stop. i would never advice anyone to do as i did but sometimes u just can never rely on anyone, even the officials. i

im so sorry to hear about ur problems mands, adults are sometimes more childish than their own kids its ridiculous
bikermum
bikermum
Forum Toddler
Forum Toddler

Female
Number of posts : 153
Who Are You? : step mum
Registration date : 2008-01-12

http://mrandmrssaward.weddingannouncer.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Carly Thu May 08, 2008 2:01 am

Oh Mands! That's bloody awful! I can't believe adults would stoop to that level!
Carly
Carly
Forum Baby
Forum Baby

Female
Number of posts : 54
Who Are You? : Wife and one day mother!
Registration date : 2008-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post by FF3 Thu May 08, 2008 2:22 am

Oh Mands sorry hon - I didn't realise it had got that bad.
xxx
I know how it feels to be bullied so sending loads of hugs
x
FF3
FF3
Forum Baby
Forum Baby

Female
Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-04-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandsmunchkins Sun May 11, 2008 11:29 am

To be honest its not stopped either ...

I am still being spied on another forum, and had the most disguisting phone call from another person (the person that said she would be in Oz is not off until 1st June, I just LMAO at that person) x I know she is still spying and looking our for what I type, BUT at the end of the day ... she is jealous of my life and she needs sectioning !!! Sorry its a form of stalking and something should be done!

I wish she would just crawl away into her mental home where she belongs! Why is my life so interesting that I had two people spy on me, FGS get a life!

Love Mands xxx
Mandsmunchkins
Mandsmunchkins
Forum Toddler
Forum Toddler

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content