Tears and Tantrums Parenting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Placing children within a Nursery or with a childminder

3 posters

Go down

Placing children within a Nursery or with a childminder Empty Placing children within a Nursery or with a childminder

Post by Tai Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:09 am

Who has children who fit into this category? Do you have any advice for other Mums looking to do this? What were your experiences on leaving your child with someone other than friends/family??
Those looking to do this what are yoiur opinions?
Tai
Tai
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 301
Who Are You? : Mum to Tobey
Registration date : 2008-01-09

http://www.tearsandtantrumsparenting.com

Back to top Go down

Placing children within a Nursery or with a childminder Empty Re: Placing children within a Nursery or with a childminder

Post by mad267 Tue Apr 29, 2008 11:17 am

I've no experience, but I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone has to say on this xxx
mad267
mad267
All Grown up!
All Grown up!

Female
Number of posts : 332
Who Are You? : Wife and Mummy2b
Registration date : 2008-01-13

Back to top Go down

Placing children within a Nursery or with a childminder Empty Re: Placing children within a Nursery or with a childminder

Post by Fran Sun May 04, 2008 8:42 am

I have experirnce with both. When Matthew was 2 I had to put him into a daycare nursery 2 mornings a week as my mum wasnt able to mind him full time for me, she works part time too. He loved it and teh girls were great, it was good for him as an only child to meet other kids. I took him out of the daycare as when he turned 3 he was eligable for Nursery at the local primary school, 5 days a week 12-2.30. This was wonderful for him, as some of you know he is mildly auitistic and has speech problems so it helped greatly with his social intercation. It means he is dong 2 years of Nursery before enetering Primary 1. He has a childminder Thurs and Fri as I work full days these 2 days. She drops him to school and picks him up, he adore him and she is wonderful with him. I think for my next child I would stick with a childminder, though its important to find the right one!
Fran
Fran
Forum Baby
Forum Baby

Female
Number of posts : 56
Who Are You? : Mum of one
Registration date : 2008-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum