Tears and Tantrums Parenting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What a day!!

2 posters

Go down

What a day!! Empty What a day!!

Post by Sally&Seph Tue May 06, 2008 12:07 pm

Well I went for my dress fitting today, I didn't have my underwear (I haven't even bought it yet) But no one told me I needed it!! I mean maybe it is common sense, but I have never bought a wedding dress before and I didn't know... anyway I cried when she told me I had to re-book!!! How sad it that, it made her feel really bad!! LOL The thing is it wasn't really this womans fault, the shop I bought my dress from were terrible, they ignored my attempts and arranging a fitting so I just collected it and booked in elsewhere, I just feel like the bridal dress experience has been terrible from start to finish, and it's not even finished yet, god help me!!

Then I got home and realised I had left my keys at my sisters and as I had walked home I had to have my mum drop them off, they got here about half 4, half hour after Seph's milk/snack....

Now only an hour or so until my gorgeous DF Gets home and I can have some dinner and chill out. Thankfully I have my hen do from Thursday to Sunday so I have lots of relaxing to do!! unfortunately I have a day of spring cleaning tomorrow and a dr appointment, and then the HV on Thursday..... busy week!

goofy
Sally&Seph
Sally&Seph
Forum Toddler
Forum Toddler

Female
Number of posts : 106
Who Are You? : Seph's Mummy and Jamie's Wife to be!
Registration date : 2008-01-16

Back to top Go down

What a day!! Empty Re: What a day!!

Post by mad267 Tue May 06, 2008 12:46 pm

Gosh it doesnt sound like a good day at all! I had really bad experiences with dress fittings-my dress was a zip up, rather than lace up, and I gaped on the day-despite me telling the woman it was ttoo big on top, she wouldn't alter it!
Hope you have better days later this week xxx
mad267
mad267
All Grown up!
All Grown up!

Female
Number of posts : 332
Who Are You? : Wife and Mummy2b
Registration date : 2008-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sally&Seph Tue May 06, 2008 12:50 pm

when I said half hour after his milk, did I mention I didn't have anything for him? Luckily he's wasn't hungry or he'd have been screaming blue murder!
Sally&Seph
Sally&Seph
Forum Toddler
Forum Toddler

Female
Number of posts : 106
Who Are You? : Seph's Mummy and Jamie's Wife to be!
Registration date : 2008-01-16

Back to top Go down

Post by mad267 Tue May 06, 2008 12:51 pm

Oh dear, the joys of parenting xxx
mad267
mad267
All Grown up!
All Grown up!

Female
Number of posts : 332
Who Are You? : Wife and Mummy2b