Tears and Tantrums Parenting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hospital bag (again?!) list i picked up in clinic....

2 posters

Go down

Hospital bag (again?!) list i picked up in clinic.... Empty Hospital bag (again?!) list i picked up in clinic....

Post by mad267 Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:50 am

Just wondered what you ladies made of this.
I picked it up at my ante natal appointment, as a list of things to bring into hospital, afew i found surprising though!

Tissues, nighties, dressing gown, slippers, bra (inc feeding), disposable/old pants, sanitary towels, toiletaries, hand and bath towel, change for the phone, careplan/birth plan, nappies, cotton wool balls, baby towel, baby gros.

Now, Handwipes (surely if you've got baby wipes, or sinks, then you don't need these too? and paracetamol ( Have hospitals stopped giving them out now??). Tissues did surprise me too-can't we use Loo roll?
Also, they ask that you label baby gro's, and baby towel-did any of you do this? Just curious (again?!). Thanks in advance xx

Last edited by mad267 on Sat Apr 05, 2008 3:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
mad267
mad267
All Grown up!
All Grown up!

Female
Number of posts : 332
Who Are You? : Wife and Mummy2b
Registration date : 2008-01-13

Back to top Go down

Hospital bag (again?!) list i picked up in clinic.... Empty Re: Hospital bag (again?!) list i picked up in clinic....

Post by eviejones Sat Apr 05, 2008 2:51 pm

Erm,seems a little strange. I didn't label Nathan's baby clothes but then again, I don't think even the hospital would have wanted them as I took my old ones in case they went missing and one was the most hideous blue vest with yellow trim you could imagine...I kept the good stuff until I got home! Forgot to take a baby towel with me as well but won't label them this time as don't see the need. At least not at the hospital where I will go, they are fantastic so I know Steven and I will be in good hands!
eviejones
eviejones
Forum Toddler
Forum Toddler

Female
Number of posts : 161
Who Are You? : Mum and mum2b
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Back to top Go down

Hospital bag (again?!) list i picked up in clinic.... Empty Re: Hospital bag (again?!) list i picked up in clinic....

Post by mad267 Sat Apr 05, 2008 3:20 pm

I can't see the need either, thats one of the reasons i posted, find some of the stuff odd!
mad267
mad267
All Grown up!
All Grown up!

Female
Number of posts : 332
Who Are You? : Wife and Mummy2b
Registration date : 2008-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by eviejones Sun Apr 06, 2008 10:18 am

Does seem rather strange. As for tissues...they have them by all the beds in our maternity unit anyway and there's always toilet roll! I agree with you that some of the things are just odd!
eviejones
eviejones
Forum Toddler
Forum Toddler

Female
Number of posts : 161
Who Are You? : Mum and mum2b
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down