Tears and Tantrums Parenting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Still Birth Support Site

3 posters

Go down

Still Birth Support Site Empty Still Birth Support Site

Post by Tai Thu Jan 10, 2008 4:17 pm

Tai
Tai
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 301
Who Are You? : Mum to Tobey
Registration date : 2008-01-09

http://www.tearsandtantrumsparenting.com

Back to top Go down

Still Birth Support Site Empty Re: Still Birth Support Site

Post by T RACKHAM Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:32 am

Hi, Here is my story.
I lost my beautiful son Paul last august when I was 30 weeks preg, He died in my womb on the 6th and I had to be induced on the 8th august, I had him after 9hrs labour.
He was very small only 2ibs due to have stop growing,not knowing he had chomosome problem.He was so perfect and beautiful. He is always in my heart.

I Just found I am preg again and I know it wont replace Paul.
Found Sands is the best thing happen to me knowing that I can talk to them as they have be through it too.
xx
xx
T RACKHAM
T RACKHAM
Forum Baby
Forum Baby

Female
Number of posts : 43
Who Are You? : Mum to two lovely girls
Registration date : 2008-01-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandsmunchkins Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:50 am

FLOSSY10 wrote:Hi, Here is my story.
I lost my beautiful son Paul last august when I was 30 weeks preg, He died in my womb on the 6th and I had to be induced on the 8th august, I had him after 9hrs labour.
He was very small only 2ibs due to have stop growing,not knowing he had chomosome problem.He was so perfect and beautiful. He is always in my heart.

I Just found I am preg again and I know it wont replace Paul.
Found Sands is the best thing happen to me knowing that I can talk to them as they have be through it too.
xx
xx

Sorry about Paul hun x

Your little angel will always be part of your life hunny x and like you say live on in your heart x

I have never been in your situation but I had a friend that lost her baby at 22 weeks. She had been for a scan and the baby had no fluid around her, so they did an amnio to get an idea of what was wrong and unfortunately my friend went into labour and delivered a baby girl. She was born with a syndrome called Potters Syndrome. Unfortunately they were offered no support apart from family and friends but went on to have two very healthy baby boys x

Love Mands xxx
Mandsmunchkins
Mandsmunchkins
Forum Toddler
Forum Toddler

Female
Number of posts : 165
Who Are You? : Married
Registration date : 2008-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Tai Fri Jan 18, 2008 10:35 am

I dont think anything could ever replace Paul, but I honestly believe its things like this that make us stronger and who we are today. Tobey is named after his uncle (Tobey 'Connor') who was still born. My Mum had surgery even though she was pregnant (long story but hospital was to blame) and this unfortunately bought about irreversable damage and Connor died in the womb at 25 weeks.
He would have been 16 last october.
Just dont stop yourself from crying for him if you need to. Emotion is what makes us human.
Tai
Tai
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 301
Who Are You? : Mum to Tobey
Registration date : 2008-01-09

http://www.tearsandtantrumsparenting.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content